Reverse Osmosis System at Semi-Industrial Scale.
Reverse Osmosis at Industrial/Municipal Scale
Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration and Ultrafiltration
|MODELO||PRODUCCIÓN (lts/h)||PRESIÓN MÁX. (kg/cm2)||RECHAZO (lts./h)|
|bhyOR 14AA||200 - 250||12 - 13||1100 - 1400|
|bhyOR 24AA||400 - 500||12 - 13||950 - 1050|
|bhyOR 34AA||600 - 750||12 - 13||740 - 920|
|bhyOR 44AA||800 - 1000||12 - 13||650 - 850|
|bhyOR 64BB||1200 - 1500||13 - 14||980 - 1230|
|bhyOR 94BC||1800 - 2000||13 - 14||1200 - 1350|
Design, installation and commissioning of semi industrial equipment. Flow rate: 250 to 2000 liters/hour.
- Compact and mounted in support structures of Carbon Steel with Epoxy finish.
- Fully automatic operation with start stop interlock at each level.
- Permeate and concentrate rotameters, manometers to monitor operating conditions.
- Pre-filtration in opaque polythene shell. Dimensions: 2.5” x 20” / 4.5” x 20”
- Protection against membrane over-pressure.
- FRP Pressure Tubes up to 300 psi (20kg/cm2).
- 4” x 40” for bhy model OR 14 to 44.
- 4” x 80” for bhy model OR 64
- 4” x 120 for bhy model OR 94.
- High Rejection or Low Pressure Membranes, according to the quality of the water to treat.
- Low feed and permeate pressure in PVC PN10.
- High feed and inner-membrane pressure in AISI 304L.
- GRUNDFOS CR line, high pressure multistage vertical pumps.
- Installed power (ask about single-phase option)
- 3 HP 3x380 V for bhy models OR 14 to 64.
- 5.5 HP 3x380 V for bhy models OR 94.
Water SDI ‹ 3, with flow rate = Production + Rejection and minimal pressure of 3 kg/cm2 (only in cases where the optional low pressure system is not selected).
- Low Pressure System
- Antiscaling Dosage System
- Stainless Steel Support Structure.
The design and operating conditions described are subject to a physical/chemical analysis of the water to be treated in each particular case.
bhy® uses high quality materials, following the latest international technological developments.
Our philosophy consists of providing the best technical and economic solution to satisfy our client's needs.
For the standardization and concentration of milk, whey and proteins. Design, installation and commissioning. Flow rates from 3 to 20 ton/hr or higher.