We are experts in the treatment of the future scarcest resource. Our Team of Engineers and Specialists evaluates and eliminates the widest range of physical, chemical and biological undesirable components which pollute watercourses. Our knowledge is centered around water for human consumption (municipal) and industrial use, including the energy generation market.
We count with traditional and state-of-the-art technologies, in line with current water purification demands:
- Reverse Osmosis.
- Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration (water and reuse).
Compact Water Treatment Plants
Arsenic Abatement Plants
Arsenic Removal Plants through Adsorption
Ion Exchange Plants
- Boron Removal.
Iron and Manganese Removal Plants
Electrodialysis reversal (EDR)
- Milk Protein Concentration, Treatment and Isolation.
- Whey Demineralization.
- Purification of Waters with Traces of Oily Residues through Cell Membranes.
- Industrial Brine Microfiltration / Nanofiltration.
- Acid Regeneration / CIP alkaline.
- Industrial Water Reuse.
- Membrane Treatment Balance and High Recovery Equipment for the Removal of Arsenic and Nitrate.